1. the User, providing the personal data, to the satisfaction of the requirements of the Federal Act of 27.07.2006 No. 152-ФЗ “On Personal Data” (with changes and additions), gives consent to the E-2company, further in text – “Site” for the processing of personal data voluntarily left on the site.
2. Personal data refers to any information goes to the User as the Subject of Personal Data, including his or her last name, name, middle name, address, education, profession, contact details (phone, fax, email, postal address), photos and other information. Personal data processing refers to collection, systemization, accumulation, refinement, updating, change, use and distribution, assignment, including cross-border, depersonalization, blocking, destruction, perpetual storage and any other actions (operations) with personal data.
3. The personal data processing of the Personal Data Subject is processed solely for the purpose of registering the Personal Data Subject in the Е-2 website database, followed by sending emails and sms notifications including promotional content from the E-2 site, its affiliates and/or outsourcers, information and news mailings, invitations to E-2 events and other information of advertising and news content, as well as for the purpose of Confirmation of the identity of the Personal Data Subject.
4. The date of Consent to personal data processing of the Personal Data Subject is the date of hisher voluntary transfer to the E-2 site, in the process of using its functionality.
5. The personal data processing of the Personal Data Subject can be processed by automation and/or without the use of automation tools in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation and the internal provisions of the E-2 website.
6. The E-2 site takes the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures or ensures them to protect personal data from improper or accidental access to it, destroy, modify, block, copy, provide, dissemination of personal data, as well as other improprieties in relation to personal data, and undertakes a commitment to preserve the confidentiality of the Personal Data Subject’ personal data. E-2 site has the right to attract outsourcers for the processing of personal data of the Subject of Personal Data, and also has the right to transfer personal data for processing to its affiliates, while ensuring acceptance of the relevant obligations in terms of personal data privacy by such outsourcers and affiliates.
7. The user may withdraw consent to personal data processing by submitting a written statement to E-2 in no particular form.
8. The provision of personal data of third parties without their consent is punishable according the current legislation of the Russian Federation.Back to Main page